jour·ney [júrnee]process of development: a gradual passing from one state to another regarded as more advanced, e.g. from innocence to mature awareness

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturdays

Saturdays...I love them. All day with no commitments. Friends, family...hmmm

Lawson is always picking up Emmaline, and that makes me mad. I don't think Emmaline likes it and always has a distant quiet look on her face. The fact that I don't like when people pick her up is probably the main reason Lawson picks her up all the time. Brothers.....
Here is a picture of me and Kelsie at the pool. I was a nice day for just sitting around. It had been hot earlier that day when we decided to go to the pool, but by the time we made it there it was a little to cool to swim, so we just sat around in our swimsuits with are feet in the pool and solved all the worlds problems.













One Saturday my Dad, Lawson and I went and played a little b-ball. I'm happy to know that I can still spank my brother at basketball. He may be taller, but I play a fierce game (haha!) He says it's only because I make him laugh so he can't concentrate but I say you have to use your natural talent to win a game...and if being funny is something I can use to win then it is totally fair.

No comments: